Feeling Spring in The City

Thursday, April 03, 2014





Photographed by Michael Guidry



PASTEL YELLOW SHORT SUIT: Aritzia
FLORAL SHEER TOP & CRYSTAL NECKLACE (similar HERE): H&M
TRANSPARENT EARRINGS & WATCH: Aldo
LACE UP HEELS: Windsor
SATCUEL BAG: JustFab
BLUE BRACELET: Charming Charlie


_______________________



Hi LOVEs! Happy April <3

This week was April Fool's... Did you trick your friend somehow?? lol  It's so funny how I've seen every year on Facebook that at least one friend will change his/her status to be in a relationship and I totally believe it! And yes... I fell for an 'April Fool' lie again this year! :p

I am so glad that now we can enjoy the recent beautiful weather in Seattle! No more gloomy and rainy days! (not all the time of course! It's STILL Seattle...) You know, I am from Japan where there are  4 distict seasons, so experiencing the change of seasons really reminds me of Japan. Omg... I can't believe that it's been almost 5 years since I last went back to Japan. Around this time, the streets are filled with amazing blooms of cherry blossoms, and the scenery is just SPECTACULAR! I miss doing 'hanami' too (literal meaning in English is "flower viewing" - it's the Japanese traditional custom of enjoying the transient beauty of cherry blossom with delicious food and drinks!)
The day I shot this outfit was a super lovely day... I could not stop dancing like a kid! It was so breathtaking how clear the azure sky was. I got this pastel yellow shorts suit within the last year, and the preasure of wearing a suit still continues this year. I shared a fall outfit featuring this suit with some layers. Now it's time to wear it alone!

I actually wore this look to a launch party, so I wanted to go for a dress-up style. I paired it with a black floral sheer top that could match these fabulous lace-up heels from Windsor! These heels are definitely must-haves for spring and summer to instantly add a big impact to your look.
When it came to choose some jewelry to finish the look, I chose a crystal necklace and transparent earrings to add extra sparkles!  I think they beautifully frame my face. I can't get enough of this black satchel bag that I took the strap off of to use as both hand bag and clutch! It's big enough to hold my long wallet and other necessities, yet it doesn't appear overly big. It's deceptively practical and just an awesome bag that you should have in your closet.

I am hoping to get another multi-piece suit soon this spring! <3
I am so excited to enjoy tonight at my FIRST EVER event in downtown Seattle! :)


_______________________



♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ STAY FASHIONABLE, STAY UNIQUE ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥

Thank you for reading!!!!

XOXO



You Might Also Like

2 fashionable comments

  1. I absolutely adore that outfit! GORGEOUS! And I seriously need that necklace! Loving the hair too! Rock it out girl! ;) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your hair pinned back like that! so cute!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit/see my blog and leave your comment!!!!
Your comments always make me happy and even make my day so lovely!!!


xoxo

★AikA★

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *